Capt. Zoltán Tószegi
2013. augusztus 17. 6:00
Between August 12–14 the HDF 86th Szolnok Helicopter Base houses the water survival training of Gripen pilots. This training is compulsory for every Hungarian fighter pilot candidate before the start of the flying training in Sweden.
2012. szeptember 11. 9:44
Following the first day’s briefings, on Wednesday, September 5 the helicopters were roaring at full rpm on the multinational tactical air exercise Logical Decision 2012 conducted in Szolnok and its vicinity.
2012. augusztus 27. 16:04
It is always good to return home to the HDF 86th Szolnok Helicopter Base, and it is especially so after a more than 30-hour drive, having covered a total of 4,550 kilometers. Led by WO1 Károly Magó, the members of the Horthy expedition left Hungary for Russia on August 13. Being somewhat tired but their eyes gleaming with joy, they received the congratulations from Col. János Nagy, Deputy Commander and the personnel lining up to welcome them home in the barracks of the Szolnok unit on Thursday, August 23.
2012. január 28. 13:22
The HDF 86th Szolnok Helicopter Base has already welcomed colleagues returning home from abroad many times, but to welcome the troops of the first rotation of a mission back home is always a special occasion. Led by Lt.-Col. Gyula Pelczéder, the first contingent of the Hungarian Defence Forces Mi-17 Air Advisory Team (HDF AAT-1) – that had deployed to Afghanistan last August – set foot on Hungarian soil again in the evening of January 21, to the delight of their superiors, colleagues, family members and friends who were there to receive them.
2012. január 21. 6:02
After a seven-hour flight, on January 12 the fifth rotation of the HDF Air Mentor Team (AMT-5) arrived at the HDF 86th Szolnok Helicopter Base, returning from Afghanistan. The 12-man team – which includes four flight crewmembers, six ground crewmembers, a property book and a planning NCO – deployed in Kabul on August 23 last year to carry on the work started by their predecessors 18 months ago: that is, to mentor the attack helicopter pilots of the Afghan Air Force, within a training program that includes operational sorties as an integral part as well.
2012. január 14. 6:06
The rest period is over for the aircraft of the HDF 86th Szolnok Helicopter Base. On Tuesday, January 10 the helicopter pilots started their air combat training program for 2012 by performing the first proficiency flight.
- Jemennek szánt iráni fegyvereket foglaltak le francia haditengerészeti egységek 2023. febr. 5.
- Dél-Szudánban ismét összecsapások törtek ki 2023. febr. 5.
- Lovak és kutyák is hajóztak a viking harcosokkal Angliába 2023. febr. 5.
- Inter arma caritas – 466. adás 2023. febr. 5.
- Katonai meteorológia 2023. febr. 5.
- Megnövekedett hanghatásra kell számítani Szolnokon 2023. febr. 5.
- Harckocsik és önjáró lövegek átcsoportosítása 2023. febr. 5.
- Az angolszász szövetségesek anziói partraszállására emlékeztek 2023. febr. 5.
- D-442 FUG - a páncélozott magyar felderítő 2023. febr. 5.
- Élő régészet, antik katonai rádiókkal 2023. febr. 5.