Italian-Hungarian Co-operation on War Grave CareSzöveg: Captain Melinda Várkonyi | 2019. július 6. 13:16
The delegation of the War Memorial Inspectorate General of the Italian Defence Ministry arrived on a four-day working visit to the MoD Institute and Museum of Military History on Tuesday, 2nd July.
The Agreement on the Preservation of the Memories of the Soldiers and Civilian Victims killed in the world wars, and the legal status of their graves entered into force in Hungary on 1st March, 2004, which was signed by the representatives of the two counties in September 2003, in Rome. The now fifteen years of co-operation is exemplary in the area of war graves care. In the meantime, hundreds of Hungarian and Italian military cemeteries, war graves and memorials were renewed in both countries. According to data currently available, Austrian-Hungarian military cemeteries, and heroic plots can be found all in all in 89 locations, in 16 regions of the 20 regions in the territory between North Italy and Sicily, where according to the Italian records 164.751 Austrian-Hungarian soldier heroes sleep their eternal dream. From among them the identification of those of Hungarian nationality is not possible at the moment. In Hungary central Italian cemeteries can be found in 9 settlements, in which the mortal remains of four thousand Italian soldiers found eternal rest.
During the four days the representatives of the two professional bodies discussed about the Hungarian language information signs to be placed in Italy, in the Austrian-Hungarian military cemeteries, about the international commemoration to be held at the Pordoi Pass WWI Memorial on 24th August, and about the Hungarian flag to be set up near the Austrian, Italian and EU-flags at the ossuary on Monte Grappa.
- Tengeri hadgyakorlatot tart Kambodzsa és Kína 2023. márc. 23.
- A fehér bevonat rejtélye 2023. márc. 23.
- Légitámadás érte a szíriai Aleppó repülőterét 2023. márc. 23.
- Vár a tatai dandár! 2023. márc. 23.
- Katonai meteorológia 2023. márc. 23.
- A természetvédelem jegyében 2023. márc. 23.
- Kratochvilos bajnok lövészetben 2023. márc. 23.
- Eredményes győri „amazonok” 2023. márc. 23.
- 175 kilométeres kihívás teljesítve 2023. márc. 23.
- Mentesítés után vissza a harcmezőre 2023. márc. 23.