NATO Delegation Visits Bocskai BrigadeSzöveg: Lt. Csaba Búz | 2012. május 24. 16:39
Headed by Commodore Henrik Andersen and Maj.-Gen. János Varga, the National Military Representatives (NMRs) serving at the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe (SHAPE) recently paid a visit to the Hódmezővásárhely garrison of the HDF 5th ‘Bocskai István’ Infantry Brigade.
The program in Hódmezővásárhely – where Brig.-Gen. Dr. Gábor Böröndi, the commander of the unit was also present – started with a report from Maj. László Deme. The deputy commander of the 62nd infantry battalion of the brigade gave a briefing on the structure and operation of the unit and the Infantry Battle Group (IBG) which is preparing for a NATO CREVAL. In what followed, the guests went to see the weapons and equipment in service with the IBG. During the display of tactical capabilities the personnel demonstrated how they would respond to events that may occur on the crisis response operations (CROs) and peace support missions (PSOs) to be possibly conducted by the IBG. On arrival in a peaceful village, negotiators come under armed attack, and the vehicles of the quick reaction force (QRF) coming to their help runs into an ambush which is combined with an explosion. The soldiers responded to these events by using the tactics they had learnt during training.
As the leader of the group, Commodore Henrik Andersen thanked for the invitation to Hungary and spoke highly of what they had seen.
- A három testvér 2022. nov. 26.
- Szalagtűző ünnepség a debreceni Kratochvilban 2022. nov. 26.
- Vezénylőzászlósi látogatás a logisztikai ezrednél 2022. nov. 26.
- A sportolók és a katonák sokban hasonlítanak 2022. nov. 26.
- Ezüst Lándzsa 2022 2022. nov. 26.
- Katonai meteorológia 2022. nov. 26.
- Tizenkét nemzet békefenntartója vehette át oklevelét 2022. nov. 26.
- Sikeres validáció Lengyelországban 2022. nov. 26.
- Megtörik a dermesztő, halálos csendet 2022. nov. 26.
- Űrrepülései előtt a Csendes-óceán felett harcolt a japánok ellen John Glenn 2022. nov. 26.